In 2009 we set this following targets:
Our target is to plan for 15 events in Panama, 12 events in the United States, and up to 3 events in other countries in Latin Americas (30 events total).
In preparing our annual report for the Presbytery of the James, as well as for PRMI which provides our covering here are some interesting statistics:
Live Events (conferences, sermons, classes): 46
- IPET Classes in Panama/Costa Rica: 16
- Preachings: 13 sermons in 10 churches.
- Live Conference Events: 17
Countries Served: Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, United States, Guatemala
Virtual Events (on-line or by telephone): 56
- Virtual Webinars: 11
- Evangelism Coaching: 39 individuals / churches.
- Virtual Sunday School class: 1
- Expert Interviews: 5
Not only did we meet our event goals for 2009, but we far exceeded them.
God has been gracious in opening doors for us, and then providing for us through His people.