We know that we Left our Nets behind to pursue God’s plan for us.
We know that we are called to be pioneers here in Latin America. There is no doubt in our calling.
A dream has been nurtured in our hearts over 10 years of ministry in Latin America.
It is this:
To ignite the church of the Americas in the power of the Holy Spirit to passionately fulfill God’s call to reach the nations.
Glimpses of our dreams fulfilled propel us.
- The struggles are worth it when we are teaching in some church or camp and see the impact that it has on the local church.
- The struggles are worth it when a Ngöbe-Bugle Indian woman gives her life to Lord because she wants the forgiveness of sin she hears being proclaimed.
- It’s worth it to train children’s workers to communicate the gospel and shape the next generation of church leaders.
- It’s worth it to see pastors get excited about helping their congregation get ignited to share their faith.
We are called to train evangelists and help the church in Latin America. We want to see
- Evangelists who can share the gospel, empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Evangelists who work in partnership to help the church make disciples
- Evangelists who don’t leave new converts high and dry, but connect them to a local church
We have discerned that a great need for pastors in Latin America is further growth.
There are few opportunities for academic and skill development for many pastors as it’s cost prohibitive.
- Pastors excited about evangelism and able to train their churches.
- Pastors trained in preaching and able to soundly study Scripture
- Pastors passionate about reaching their neighborhoods for Christ.
We are not called to be drive-by missionaries, but rather to work in partnership with the local church. We want to see
- The local church passionate about reaching the lost.
- The local Church equipped to share it’s vital faith.
- The local Church thinking through its strategy to reach the area it’s planted.
Training Children’s Workers
Though Brenda’s work with children’s leadership and through work her published at www.MisManualidades.org, we want to see
- Childen’s workers who are effective in reaching children and thus the destiny of the nation.
- Children’s workers who can use creative crafts to communicate the gospel to help children grasp the love of Jesus.
Assisting Mission Teams
Panama is a mission field, and as such, many mission teams come here each year to work in partnership with the local church. We provide help when needed in
- Ground Contacts and networking.
- Setup and Advance preparation
Doing the work of Evangelism
Along the way, we have the privilege of actually doing the work of evangelism.
People have come to faith in our workshops as we share the gospel wherever we go.
Since Chris is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian church, he preaches at churches large and small, always giving an invitation to find faith in Christ. He also models evangelistic passion which he hopes the church will catch.
It is a privilege to serve Communion when the opportunity arises.
Accomplishing the Vision
We carry this out by working in partnership with individuals, churches, and denominations, throughout Central America, South America, and North America. Being based in Panama is central to the hemisphere.
We are not lone-ranger missionaries. Rather we come along side the local church and assist them and serve their needs. Evangelism is not done apart from the work of the local church.
We provide individual mentoring and coaching, plus teaching workshops at various church and regional conferences as churches see fit.
Sometimes we are simply presenters at a conference, and at other times we are the organizer.
To accomplish this, we need your ongoing support.
The Role of PRMI
We have been sent out with the covering of the Dunamis Fellowship International, a ministry of Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International in Black Mountain NC.
We are called to pioneer the work of PRMI into Latin America.
PRMI has been a vital part of our life for over 10 years and part of the “ethos” of our ministry. We have been vital in reworking their evangelism material and freely use their content in our teaching ministry throughout Central and South America. The demand for this material in Spanish is great and we are privilege to pioneer it.
Donations to our work can be made through PRMI.