Participating in personal prayer ministry can be a challenge. What do you do if you encounter a demon? What do you do if the person starts weeping? What about when asked to pray for physical need?
For some believers in Christ, they choose to opt-out of personal prayer ministry for a variety of reasons.
In this video, you’ll hear how we helped some local churches in Nicaragua deal with these challenges.
We taught in two cities in October of 2013 – Matagalpa and Jinotega in Nicarauga.
A over 60 people participated in the two cities, including nearly 20 pastors.
There are three challenges to participating in healing prayer.
- Delegated only to certain anointed individuals.
- Don’t have a general outline to use or of the phases of healing ministry.
- A little intimidated by the supernatural.
In the teaching ministry, we helped to provide that safe place to learn how to participate in the healing ministry.
Some of the comments received:
- Don’t miss this! It helped me alot in understanding how Jesus works healing.
- I want you all to come back – teach us more!
- You helped me with the doubts that I had about what to do when I encounter a demon.
Some of the facts (what we did).
I served alongside of team (you’ll see some of them in the video). My co-teacher came down from North Carolina, and the translator you see with him is a missionary who has been helping us in Nicaragua for nearly 8 years.
During this trip, I did 6 different radio interview as part of the promotional work, plus spoke at a home gathering of about 20 believers. After the conference in Jinotega was over, we spent time with pastors in particular on how to develop a healthy prayer ministry in the local church.
Thanks for your support of our work. We couldn’t do this without our financial supporters. Click here to join us with your donations.