Mid July will mark 7 years since we bought those one way tickets to Panama. What will the next 3-6 years hold?
Since mid March, the Lord has been opening our hearts to a greater expansion of our ministry reach.
We’ve hit the natural limits of growth that one family can do alone.
We’ve had to turn down teaching opportunities because we can’t get there.
We’ve had to turn away opportunities because they were all wanted on the same weekend.
What if we could raise up more teachers, equipped and anointed, who could take quality biblical and practical training to more places in the Spanish speaking world from Alaska to Chile?
This connects into one of the core reasons that propelled us into Latin America from our first visit in 1997.
Our family is being called into a massive expansion of our Mission To the America’s ministry connected with PRMI and EvangelismCoach.org.
I’d love to tell each of you the story of how this came about, how it expands our role, and how it relates to EvangelismCoach, and how the hand of God is upon this step.
I’ve put this video together that would try to accomplish some of that. If the video isn’t in the email, click through to see it.
In a nutshell:
- Develop the Dunamis Material of PRMI into Spanish (an recent conference example)
- Develop the EvangelismCoach Materials into Spanish
- Train and develop Spanish speaking faculty to teach (Train the trainer. . )
- Pioneer the Dunamis project into further parts of the US Spanish church and further into South America.
- Get the Spanish Dunamis Project onto video format with skilled teachers for distribution throughout networks.
- Pioneer more Evangelismcoach resources in English and Spanish for use in local congregations.
To step into this,
- We will relocate our family to central FL to step into this role, but I will continue to return to Latin America 6-10 times a year while these projects is in development.
- We will also remain a faith based missionary family, trusting God for our provision through His people that believe in this work and project.
- I will join the staff of PRMI part time in September of 2014 to develop and share this vision of Spanish Mobile Dunamis.
- I will remain the leader of EvangelismCoach and it’s ministry in the Americas as well.
What we need prayer for
- Pray for our transition out of Panama. It is a grief filled process of saying good bye to people and ministries we love.
- Pray for provision for our move and re-entry to US. We need about 10k to relocate by mid-August. In the last 14 days, we’ve received 5,000 in gifts towards that goal.
- Pray that our regular donors and supporting churches will grasp this vision of ministry expansion and continue or increase their support.
- Pray specifically for our children as they reset life in a different country and have to make new friends.
- Pray for Brenda and I as we navigate this transition in ministry.
We are excited to step into this next chapter and see how our time in Panama has prepared us with the street credibility to step into this massive expansion of our ministry.
Those 7 years have prepared us with the determination to provide these resources in Spanish.
Make your donation via Paypal through PRMI
If you wish to give financially online to launch us into this next phase, you can make a secure donation via Paypal.
We’ll need new monthly donors, immediate gifts from $50 to $500, and larger gifts of $1000 to $2000 to help step into this new phase.
PRMI will receive your anniversary donation via Paypal and forward it to us.
If you want to send a check or read about our connection with PRMI, read here.